Sunday 13 February 2011

Making progress

Ok so I haven't blogged in a few days, so I think a bit of an update is called for ^^
 
I've actually had a good few days emotional-wise. I've only got angry once since I lasted blogged, which was today, but I think I'd call it more stressed out rather than angry...so I think I've started to make a bit of progress. It used to be every day that I got angry.

It could be the fact that I have to go home from Monday to Friday and not see him until Friday again, so I wanted to make the most out of seeing him, so I felt a bit more relaxed. I didn't want to go home and regret striking out with something that has just peeved me off. I know now that I'm able to keep my cool ^^  

I just have to plan things ahead and stop stressing over things that, if I think about it, really do not matter. I have my family, my friends, & my boyfriend, and to be honest that's all I really need. I just have to make a little mental note to myself: my world isn't going to fall apart if I can't find something, or if I burn the dinner, or something meaningless than that.

I'm going to try harder, and keeping trying ^^ As my boyfriend said: "Rome wasn't built in a day." I'm going to rebuild my life :) 

So yup,  tomorrow may help; I'm starting a 12 week course to get me back to work, and I'm kinda excited about it. Fingers crossed I like it! Although I don't know how I'm going to get up at 7am tomorrow xD

Valentines day tomorrow....I'm a little sad I can't spend it with my boyfriend, but I made him Valentines day buns on Friday xD and they were actually nice for once :D. I will post a picture of them in another post ^^ (I can't be bothered going downstairs to get the lead to plug in my phone into my laptop to transfer the picture on :P) I've also left him a card on the mantelpiece which I don't think he's noticed so will be nice to let him know it's there in the morning ^^

I also want to mention something else that's made me re-think my outlook on my life & life in general. I'm currently watching a programmed called "Katie - My Beautiful Face" who got attacked when somebody threw acid in her face, and ruined her life. She was able to come on tv and let there be a documentary on her, which I think was very brave. I have eczema & I'm always complaining and self conscious when I have a flare up on my face, so next time that happens, I'm going to try and go outside without wondering what people think of how I look, because I could have it so much worse.

Right...I think I've rambled on enough so I'll post again as soon as I can ^^

Love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment