Monday 14 February 2011

10 silly/weird facts about meee xD

Thought I would put some bits n' bobs about me in a post...just for funs ^^ not that any of you are interested :P

1. I have one leg a bit shorter than the other...which makes me have a sort of waddle LOLLL

2. My main nickname is midget (I'm 5 foot :P) even my friends mum calls me it xD

3. I always make to-do lists with intentions of completing...and never actually do them! -.-

4. I'm shy, but if you talk to me more I don't shut up xD

5. I'm so overly-sensitive :/ One silly comment can turn my day upside down :(

6. I have low self-confidence. I worry what people think of me.

7. I'm not good at following God. Actually, I try...but im pretty rubbish at it :/

8. I wish my Eczema would go away! -.-

9. I miss my childhood...we always had so many people over at our house, now we never do :/

10. I have sorta sticky out ears xD LOL

There's actually a lot more but I can't think right now. I just want yous to know me a bit more ^^ will blog them all another time :P

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment