Sunday 13 February 2011

:/

I feel like I need to post another blog before I leave. I'm not really looking forward to college anymore. I feel like I'm back at school again. Not knowing whether my class is going to be full of class A asses like there have been before. I don't like the place where I'm going to college. I used to love where I lived; I considered it home. But now that I've moved away, I've realised how horrible it is, just because of some of the people in it, and I just hope I'm going to meet some of the nice ones, because I don't think I can handle 12 weeks of hating it.

I always get like this when I'm going somewhere like college or work. Maybe it's the dark mornings that depress me. I don't really know how to feel at the moment. & I miss him which doesn't help :/ but as long as he knows I love him, things might be okay. I hope I can stick this out & do something really great. So....wish me luck *sigh*

Love xo

P.S. Happy Valentines Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment